Reorganize the topic structure using drag-drop
When you have a list of topics in any structure or hierarchy, you can drag-drop a topic to any other location to reorganize these for the hierarchy. You can move any topic except the root level topics. When you move a topic, its entire internal structure for sup-topics and questions are also moved to the new location.
Note that in all cases after you reorganize the topics these are always listed in alphabetical order within the parent folder.
Open the topics
- Sign in to bizExaminer.
- Switch into the ‘author’ role using the role-switcher in the top right corner of the screen.
The roles depend on your subscription plan for bizExaminer. There are cases when you may not see this option to switch to different roles and you directly see the author role for the authoring environment. If you have more questions, please contact your account administrator.
- In the sidebar, select ‘Questions’ or ‘Exams and Exam modules’.
- The list of topics appears in a hierarchical structure as folders.
Use drag-drop to reorganize the topics
- Locate the target topic.
- Click and hold on the topic name. The topic is ready to be moved.
- While keeping it pressed, drag it to the target location in the list of topics where you want to move it to.
- Drop the topic by releasing.
- Follow the same step to move other topics to new locations.